Important COVID Notice: 5th August 2020
After the recent COVID-19 announcement from the Victorian State Government, the Black Bull Golf Club is still OPEN to all Members & Guest/s. It is encouraged that you contact the Pro Shop on (03) 5744 0044 or book online before arriving.
The health and safety of our members, guests and staff is our priority. There are new rules that will need to be strictly adhered to at the Black Bull Golf Course effective immediately as follows:
- Face masks are mandatory in all of Victoria, including regional areas. This will mean you will have to have a face mask on to enter the pro-shop or play a round of golf at the Black Bull Golf Course.
- Please use the hand santiser provided and DO NOT shake hands
- All players must play at their nearest golf course.
- A maximum of 2 players per group and players to keep 1.5 metres distance from each other.
- ID is required and each person is to sign in at the proshop.
- Practice areas: Only 2 people at a time keeping 1.5 metre distance.
- Driving Range is closed until further notice.
- Competitions are no longer running until further notice.
- Flag stick to remain in the hole (DO NOT touch)
- 1 person per cart at any one time, unless you are from the one household and have proof of address.
- The first person to putt will finish out and move to the side of the green exercising the social distancing rules of 1.5m away from anyone at all times
- The 4 square metr rul and social distancing must be observed
- No rakes in the bunkers, prefer your lie no nearer the hole and smooth area after playing shot with your foot
- Alcohol can be purchased as takeaway only
- All seating in the Pro Shop and around the Pro Shop has been removed
- Tap only for any purchase in Pro shop NO CASH transactions available
- Members can top up their account if they wish to pay by this method
- Drinking tap on 16th hole will be disconnected
- All sand buckets have been removed from course
- Please note all the golf carts are being cleaned and disinfected before they are given to anyone to use in every instance.
- Rules will be reassessed when there are further announcements from the Victorian State Government.
If you or any member/guest have returned from international travel within the last 14 days or have come into contact with someone who has returned from international travel or have been in contact with a confirmed case of the C0VID-19, please refrain from visiting the Black Bull Golf Club. We also please kindly ask you don’t visit the Pro Shop or course if you have felt unwell in the last 14 days.
The safety and health of all family and friends is paramount, as we continue to closely monitor all updates from both Federal and State Government authorities regarding COVID-19. Thank you for your cooperation, patience and understanding on this matter. Please take care of yourselves and family during this time.